Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN - Hope all is well with everyone and Yes I know "Its about Time" I'm going to start our return to blogging with last nights Halloween adventure. First picture is of Noahs first pumpkin (Noah designed and Daddy carved) Baby Lola stayed at home with grandma and helped hand out candy so her pictures will be in the next post.


Noah got to be his favorite fish for Halloween - NEMO. Here he is with the witch getting ready to go Trick-O-Treating



Off and running for the car, hes is ready to hit Downtown Huntington Beach. And I'm sure you noticed the pumpkin socks that match (Thanks Mom)


Here we are ready to go, Nemo and Ariel. Ariel is Noah's friend Hailey (Daughter of Cayce's friend Megan). Noah was the only Nemo swimming around Main Street on Halloween and made quite the impression on everyone.







One of the stores had this pumpkin in their window - I couldn't pass it up. I hope everyone had a safe and sane Halloween.


BTW - I have to Thank Kim for the insight on making these blogs alot easier and less fustrating. At this rate I might get more posted.......................Keith

No comments: