Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back To Work


Well after being off for close to a month, I returned to work last week. Not much has changed. We did recieve shippment of our 2 new cranes before I left and now they are up and running. The picture below is of the new cranes still on the vessel that delivered them. It was a incredible sight to see these massive cranes on a small vessel.


Once they got them off the vessel and onto the dock they started the long process of raising the "house" of the crane and getting everything operational.


Just a little photographic shot (click the picture to enlarge)


Lastly I wanted to share this sunset shot I got. This is one of our other docks that we operate in Long Beach. This shot was taken from the end of our dock looking south. This is the last sunset I think I'll get a shot at untill daylight savings time returns.......(click pic for fullsize image)

For all of you that have more questions about my job you can visit the company website at
www.ssamarine.com

1 comment:

Zakaryans said...

that is amazing keith... i cannot believe the size of those things. -kim